Why does Andover eCademy stand out?
Differences that set Andover eCademy apart from other virtual schools will benefit your student.
- Blended learning environment
- eCademy has actual brick-and-mortar classrooms where students can come and take part in regular group lectures and activities led by our teachers. These face-to-face sessions help augment the online learning with hands-on labs, field trips and other cooperative learning activities, while also providing students opportunities for social interaction.
- Part of the USD 385 Andover school district
- The award-winning Andover school district is one of the top districts in the state and well known for graduating high-achieving, well-rounded students.
- Outstanding on-site teachers
- eCademy attracts accredited teachers who are technology-oriented and progressive in applying the most modern educational techniques and systems. Many of our teachers chose to join eCademy because our approach enables them to teach more in one-on-one settings and provide more personal attention. That attention extends to our students’ parents/learning coaches as well.
- Top curriculum
- eCademy provides a curriculum regarded as the best available. It is known for engaging students and encouraging their desire for further exploration. This curriculum meets College and Career Readiness Standards, and embeds these standards into each lesson.
- Academic success
- eCademy students consistently perform above local, state and national averages in assessment reports. The academic honors and college scholarships earned by eCademy students show their success has no limitations.